Saturday, October 25, 2008

Do you guys LOVE Webkinz? Do you have like 30 of 'em, a bunch of clothes, all the carriers, 20 figures, and 40 packs of trading cards, but you still want more Webkinz stuff? If so, here is where you can see all of the new pets, carriers, clothes, figures, and more.......










Here are some AWESOME tees, but they aren't for Webkinz, there for US!!! They'll probably be REALLY expensive, though.
And intruducing......... the Webkinz Tinkerpup!! This product is only avalible in the eStore, which sucks. I love it though!!
And another eStore pet, the Purple Monster!! SO here's what's under your bed!! I like it, but I don't LOVE it. It's cute, though!!
Also, when you get some Webkinz Clothes Shirts, you can get these costumes from the KinzStyle shop. I like the Hula one and the Scuba Diver one.
Oh, i G2G. I'll post the rest later!! Or tommorrow. BTW, tommorrow is Trick-or-Treating for me!! Yah!!!!

And lots more candy!! Bye!

No comments: